You can now Support this blog! - The Crypto Mining blog

Saturday 27 January 2018

You can now Support this blog!



Its now possible to support what im doing by donating Crypto to me by clicking the big blue button on the right side.

It will take you to this link https://truedonate.io/donate/tAROYB where you will be able to donate with any wallet that cointains either Ether, bitcoin, litecoin or dashcoin.

I would love to accept a lot more coins, but i havn't been able to find any place yet that allow me to accept more then these coins unless i wanted to make over 100 buttons.

If you know a place hook me up ;)

I will keep working on making crypto news and find new faucets that pays out and is not a scam for you guys so you dont have to waste your time.

All this takes time and we all have to earn money somehow and by donating crypto you help a lot no matter how much you donate even if it is 1 stoshi.

You aren't forced to donate to me, but every bit is appreciated.

https://truedonate.io/donate/tAROYB


No comments:

Post a Comment